[ SHOWGSD-L ] Other breeds???

  • From: Sue Mazzeo <sue.mazzeo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 10:41:48 -0700

We have a his-n-hers household for dogs.  The Shepherds are mine and my husband
has Norwegian Elkhounds.  He's been much more successful in conformation that I
have.  He has his second male champion.  This one finished at 19 months and we
are waiting to see if he will mature out enough to special.

Sue Mazzeo

From: "Sherry Nolan" <willowlakegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Other breeds???
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 11:34:08 +0000
If you have other breeds ...along with your GSD  (and if you show them)..I
would like to know...thanks

Sherry
Willowlake