[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Other breeds???

  • From: myjoygs@xxxxxxx
  • To: VSabiaB@xxxxxxx, willowlakegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 11:46:36 -0400

I have a pembroke as well she is 14, rules the Shepherds and is my champion's
best friend, they do and go everywhere together.  If its time to go out and the
my shepherd does not want to go out she runs back and forth until the shepherd
follows.  The corgi tolerates the other shepherds but loves my champion!   They
are a cool breed and very protective, just mini shepheds