[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Once a day VS twice a day feeding?

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gailbauman1@xxxxxxx>, "ShowGSDs" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 12:40:01 -0500

Mark my words  "There is NO set criteria for timing, definition,
ingredients, amount, at all"!
This is something that MUST be on an individual basis.
#1 AGE, CONDITION OVER ALL
#2 WHAT THE DOG DOES AND/OR DOES NOT DO EACH DAY
#3  YOUR "OWN" SCHEDULE
Having established the above; as we say here in Cajun Country; just GEAUX
for it; in a
way that is best for all concerned.    IF we are being weaned, being bred or
trained for
whatever, and this, of course, is multiple in and of itself; conformation
show ring, tracking,
herding, obedience, rally and/or agility and/or S&R and/or just every day
goodies at home
being the family member. What's that word - metabolism - It all is
RELATIVE - in other
words - whatever floats your boat - er your dog!  I know I'm baaaad. BYE FOR
NOW--
Norma no L  Please do not hit me!!!    TNX