[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Great dogs ...UZI!

  • From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • To: gsdramey@xxxxxxx, campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 13:28:56 EDT

In a message dated 6/1/2008 11:17:12 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
gsdramey@xxxxxxx writes:
Tell me why AKC
would need to even be informed of this??    I  feel the "gathering" of
all that we need can and should be done by  "us"  and with enough
folks already getting excited about this  project, I, for one, will do a
bunch of stuff, if a volunteer is needed  for

AKC won't do any of the work for this.  What AKC will do is archive
historical items for us.  AKC can store things so they won't deteriorate,  etc.
 AKC
already has the Review but things like the Redbook, Gail Sprock's  magazine,
etc., would be good to have archived at AKC if AKC is willing to take  them.
Then we would know where at least one copy is.  Since AKC is  primarily
interested in Club records, it would also be good if we could find a  central
place to
store items which would be of interest to future generations of  GSD breeders
and owners.

Tish

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.