[ SHOWGSD-L ] On wolves & our GSDs

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "da list" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 19:11:57 -0600

Speaking from - experience of - actually LIVING with a wolf
for 14 years of my life - a splendid - experience - I studied
these wonderful creatures all my life as the dogs too --
MORALS - ONLY ONE - pair is permitted to mate in a
pack - nice --- Hybrids of any kind = as mentioned by
our esteemed Mr. Hill - ==   I LOVE to tell folks of the
nature of beasts created -- So, where do we get a MULE?
ONLY - thru the breeding - by MAN of a female horse & a
male donkey - AND they are all STERILE!  Aha - same with
the mix folks in zoos etc. will do with lions & tigers - all of
the offspring are sterile.    Ok, look at the cardinal birds &
blue jays - same build --- Ok - left alone as they are --- NEVER
do they interbreed - all cardinals are the same and all blue jays
are as well.    I LOVE IT --- nature cares for her own.
I have learned by study that our Max - who was a German Soldier,
but when retired, did NOTHING but dedicate his entire life to- our
splendid dogs. I totally believe this is why the GSD is so very
versatile compared to all other breeds.   Other folks, either one or
a group were doing this development of DOGS mostly as a "hobby".
hence, Herrr Doberman was a TAX COLLECTOR -- ever look closely
at the middle teeth of a Dobie between the canines -  the word for
Pin (s)ch er - in German - they will RIP, TEAR & PINCH the flesh!
I would definitely PAY my taxes rather than get too close ---
Also - the Boxer and the Dobie - I have no proof, but feel that they
may have some similar background --- because BOTH will use their
FEET where other dogs do not usually do so --- I'll NEVER forget the
time I read many moons ago of a DOBIE fight where the one on the
BOTTOM --- actually disemboweled the other dog - WOW

Sorry, if I got carried away, but this stuff is soooo very interesting and
I hope that Da List folks will get a little info from my years of living with
these fabulous animals.   Oh, I KNOW I will be writing my non fiction
book in the not too distant future.   Sorry I've taken so long but I do want
to BELONG as LONG as I can.     Norma & the critters (for now)  :(