[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OT vacuum's again

  • From: Vontan@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 14:58:24 EST

In a message dated 11/15/2006 2:23:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I know  in the past the many on the list have praised the Dyson Vacuum.
I have a  Kirby, which needs a belt (don't they always?). I phoned  the  local

I have a Dyson 15 Ball model and really love it and no it isn't hard to  push
at all. I got that one because of the ball making it easier to turn plus it
has a brush bar.   Works great and emptying is a breeze.  They  just came out
with a small hand held rechargeable model that I'm thinking of  getting.  They
aren't cheap but I'm more than happy with mine.
When it comes to vacuum stores they will try to sell you what they carry or
what they make the most profit on. I would take any advice from them with a
grain of salt. Before I got mine, I went to a local vacuum store and they tried
 to push me toward the most expensive machine of course...I forget the name
but  it came in all different cool colors LOL......when I looked it up on line
I  wasn't impressed with the reviews compared to the cost. This list was
instrumental in me choosing a Dyson since it got such glowing reviews from
members who had them.
Yvonne
creekvue.com