[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OT ..... Happy doggy news in Scotland

  • From: "Mike Crowson" <ruready8336@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kmc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 06:36:32 -0600

I had a min pin many years ago, got his ears cropped and that little fella
cried and whined for 2 weeks! LOTS OF PAIN. Decided right then and there
that I would never own another breed that required ear and tail cutting.
But, I also would never have thought about owning a min, dobe, great dane,
boxer, if they did not have those croped ears and docked tails. IT is MY
choice!! I totally agree that the govemnment should NOT tell me if I can
alter my pet or not! It is MY choice!! Just like it is MY choice not to own
a dog that ,historically, has had these procedures performed on them for
what ever reason.

Mike