[ SHOWGSD-L ] Now....what breed would you get in your Sr. Years?

  • From: Kay Springer <showgsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 19:33:58 -0700

I have also thought of this and I think I will take in a senior
citizen from our rescue organization.  I think there is nothing more
noble than a senior GSD....love their regal look.  And, these older
dogs, who have given so much and are now abandoned for one reason or
another, need to be cherished in their remaining years.  So that is
what I will do.

If I also want a dog for show, either conformation or performance, I
will most likely get a male Corgi.  Have had 3 Beagles in my life, but
won't go down that road again!  LOL

Kay Springer
www.showboatgsd.com
Home of Multi BISS & Multi Group Winning
Ch. Rohan's Reward TC,CGC,HT,CD,RE,CHIC
"Strider" 75 BOBs & #5 & #6 GSD 2009