[ SHOWGSD-L ] Not my job

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 13:01:57 EDT

In a message dated 4/17/10 9:17:30 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Gsdbroon@xxxxxxx writes:
Have you  asked Tish what is being done?    If so, will you please share
that information with us?

I have not asked Tish, as I do not see myself at the point person  here. I
have tried to stay out of it, and I support the club and our  leadership.

However, every person who is a member of this club, and who wants to know
what the club is doing, should feel free to ask Tish or any other board
member.

I have enough windmills to tilt at here in the office. I don't need
another.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together