[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Nominating Committee

  • From: Jastek5@xxxxxxx
  • To: DaniaKarloff@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 01:01:59 EDT

A few short posts ago i posted that in this "sport" that is getting smaller
and smaller by the day, it is inevitable to have situations of conflict of
interest arise. These in many cases are unavoidable, and we must trust those
who
have this conflict in many cases to be beyond reproach with respect to
integrity. With that being said, I find it curious that professional handlers
are
allowed to be on the Nominating Committee? I by no means am implying that they
are
not without integrity, but it seems to me since Professional handlers in many
cases make their living from this, it would be wise as an obvious and very
direct conflict of interest to exclude them from being on the Nominating
Committee. Can anyone clarify this????
thanks, Bill