[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New thread <G>

  • From: MidniteGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: chcohosh@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 07:27:34 EST

oh geez, Mo's story reminds me of a mess I had 20 years ago. I  had two males
in obedience. Once Shadow was done competing I took him to the car  (I said
it was years ago <G>). It was a winter day but not too cold so he  was comfy on
the nice white leather seats. I finished up competing with the  second boy
and went out to find it had snowed quite a bit. I brushed off the car  and my
first hint something was wrong was a poop smear on the window.. He'd  had one
heck of a blow out,  had no where to go so he kept  hopping from the back to
the
front seats. I had poop smeared on the roof, moon  roof, windows, all over
the leather seats. God what a mess. I cleaned my seat  off the best I could.
Gagging, I drove directly to the car wash hoping no one  would stop me.. I
still
remember the expression on the second male as he was  hunker'd down on the
floorboard, ears to the side of his head, offended by what  he'd endured..<G> I
had to clean the car with a toothbrush to get all the  leather seams clean. We
all got bathes and weren't to much worse for the wear..  funny how you
remember even those times with fondness, may they  RIP..<G>

Brenda Banister Crago
_www.midnightsunshepherds.com_ (http://www.midnightsunshepherds.com/)
Anchorage Alaska