[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New thread <G>

  • From: "Mo Murkland" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 19:00:33 -0600

I'll never forget the "POOP OLYMPICS" I had my 6 week old Tootie/Yuma litter
in the garage in the puppy pen and I left the door to the kitchen open. They
were all asleep under the AC and I felt it was safe to sneak away to the
store for a few needed things. The little boogers got out of the pen and the
OLYMPICS was on! There were 4 girls and 3 boys and the sides were chosen.
The first event was the pee and slide........then the girls got serious and
decided to add the poop and slide to the games! When I rounded the corner to
the dinning room I saw the BITCHES at the stove and off they went the length
of the kitchen and slid into the baby gate! My were they ever happy with
themselves! Needless to say the 7 pups got bathes that day and I put an
extra latch on the puppy pen. Then it was clean more poor kitchen floor. Mo