[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Need help, my Memory has failed again lol

  • From: Jen Proud <proudk911@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Kathy Martin <foxtrotgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 22:59:58 -0500

jefferspet.com; jefferslivestock.com?

They are quite reasonable, and offer a wide variety of vaccines for many
species.

I am wary of purchasing vaccines that way, as UW did a study on purchasable
vaccines and found that 2/3 of them were ineffective when purchased in
retail outlets and via catalog order.
That study alone made me feel very happy and secure in that I only put
Merial vaccines into my animal companions. But, they're the only vaccine
maker who doesn't use thimerosol in their vaccine production (all other
rabies vaccines have it- thimerosol is a mercury derivative thought to
cause autism in people, just for starters) and Merial uses recombinant
technology when making all their vaccines and even offers an adjuvant free
vaccine line for our feline friends, as they are even more prone to
injection site sarcomas. They will even pay for up to $5000 in treatment
for cats who were to develop an injection site sarcoma or related
problems. Merial stands behind their product!
NO other vaccine manufacturer offers anything, much less anything close.
I'll stick with Merial. They're well worth the money to me.
JMO

Jen P & her Pack wearing her research hat

On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 7:06 PM, Kathy Martin <foxtrotgsd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Perhaps Omaha Vaccine?
Kathy Martin

On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 2:32 PM, Redacted sender Crossroadsgsd@xxxxxxx
for DMARC <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

For years I ordered my dog stuff including vaccines fro an online pet
place. It was no Petedge,Cherry Hills or Foster & Smith. But I can'
remember the name of the damn place. A lot of dog people ordered from them.

Does some one remember the name??????

Thanks I hope lol

*CROSSROAD'S GERMAN SHEPHERDSSIGNER OF THE BREEDER'S CODEwww.sbrgsdc.org
<http://www.sbrgsdc.org/>www.coastalgsr.org
<http://www.coastalgsr.org/>www.crossroadsgsd.com
<http://www.crossroasdgsd.com/>*

--
Committed to the Total Dog You can be Proud of!!! JayDee's Proud-Haus
Shepherds/Proud K911 <http://www.jaydeesphs.com>