[ SHOWGSD-L ] FW: Dog Food Recall Alert

  • From: angela scott <adonispersian@xxxxxxx>
  • To: GSD'S Show <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 23:08:47 -0500

Thought I'd pass this along.

Angela Scott 🐾
adonispersian@xxxxxxx
________________________________
From: Dog Food Advisor<mailto:alerts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: ‎7/‎24/‎2015 10:43 PM
To: adonispersian@xxxxxxx<mailto:adonispersian@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Dog Food Recall Alert

Dear Fellow Dog Lover,

Because you signed up on our website and asked to be notified, I'm sending you
this special recall alert.

On July 24, 2015, Nature's Variety of St. Louis, Missouri, announced it is
recalling select lots of its Instinct Raw Frozen Diets Chicken Formula for dogs
due to possible contamination with Salmonella bacteria.

To learn which products are affected, please visit the following link:
Nature's Variety Instinct Dog Food Recall of July 2015 [
http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=Mcc9A&m=3VRqM3nFdgO0_1z&b=j9o33CYl49ktRQ9VS6BIeg
]

Please be sure to share the news of this alert with other pet owners.

Mike Sagman, Editor
The Dog Food Advisor

P.S. Not already on our dog food recall notification list yet? Sign up to get
critical dog food recall alerts sent to you by email [
http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=Mcc9A&m=3VRqM3nFdgO0_1z&b=32.EEuPUeMymw.qJTm7Jug
]. There's no cost for this service.
Dog Food Advisor
Saving Good Dogs from Bad Dog Food
http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com

Dog Food Advisor, P. O. Box 6441, Williamsburg, VA 23188, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?jOzMLKxsnLSsLAxMDAysjLRGtEwcrKwcjByc