[ SHOWGSD-L ] Need Your Opinions

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 16:31:02 -0400

Hi All,
I have an idea.? Ok, it wasn't my idea.? It was my friend's idea.? She is?the
Superior Court Judge that I worked with in her campaign to get elected.? She is
a Rottweiler breeder/handler.? Anyway, here's the scoop.

Dennis Zine, a horrible man, is currently on the Los Angeles City Council, in
my district.? Dennis supports AB1634, which is weird since many of the areas in
his district are zoned agricultural/residential.? We don't have a huge problem
here with loose dogs, feral cats or overpopulation in shelters except for the
animals being transferred from other shelters.? Anyway, his term is up in
2009.? I will be retired from the LAPD by then.? My friend says I should run
for his district.? There is a propositiion on the Feb elections to extend term
limits for Council Memebers.? If that passes, it could be a real fight.? If it
doesn't pass, the path is wide open.???

Mr. Zine is a womanizer, gay basher and despicable human being.? I have dealt
with him both as a woman and a police officer.? He was investigated for
incidents involving young women and sex vacations.? His son, who went to the
same High School as my daughter, used to brag about his gay bashing exploits,
sometimes with his Dad.? Zine stalked me, sort of, when I worked the same area
and was part of the security team for the High School football games.? He
showed up on all my calls and even brought me roses at one of the football
games.? He was not even working Patrol at the time, he was monitoring the radio
and where I was.? He is a sick man.? Oh, and he was married at the time.?
Ewwww!? Much?of this never went public so he got elected, twice.? Yes, there is
a code of silence and I respected that.? But, he has now stepped over the line
when he supports something that will effect my choice to decide what I do with
my dogs.? Mess with me and I will deal with it.? Mess with mine a
 nd I will kick your ass.??

So, do you all think I should launch a campaign and get into politics?? I know
that I will have a huge uphill battle.? I am an unknown and will need lots of
support and donations.? I have no bad skeletons.? I was part of the "Rampart
Scandal" but?that was exonerated as I wasn't even working there when the
scandal went down.??

Tell me what you think.? Hey, my office would be in walking distance, LOL!

Laura Thomas???
AOL at AOL.com.