[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Innocent until proven Guilty???

  • From: Falkrigia@xxxxxxx
  • To: pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 16:30:14 EDT

Obviously you've never been around bull riding events. the bulls are most
times as much a competitor as the riders.and believe me, they have the  edge. I
felt the same way you do until I learned more about the sport.
These bulls get the best of care. They are pampered and live a very good
life compared to most of their species.

tell me, do you eat meat????????????

I don't.
lynda

Check out  our websites below for regular updates
Gene Workman
Lynda  Bragg-Workman
Falkrigia Shepherds
_www.falkrigiashepherds.com_ (http://www.falkrigiashepherds.com/)