[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Innocent until proven Guilty???

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 16:33:24 -0400

Way to go, Suzanne.........I think we should  find out who the judge is
and all write and suggest this...after he serves some jail time and pays
a huge fine, of course...but yes,
making him completely responsible for the financial support of a
spay/neuter clinic...not just in Atlanta, but in the part of Virginia
where the dog fighting was conducted...
Yes, ma'am!
     It might be a good idea to promote with other NFL
players.....(sorry, AFL players too...I just remember when it was ALL
the NFL).....get them to promote spay/neuter clinics.....
everywhere...where they come from, where they went to school, and where
they play.........
     Maybe we should write to the NFL offices...........!
Peggy