[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National Trophies

  • From: Candy Zumwalt <candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 10:59:17 -0600

Peg, your e-mail address doesn't show up anywhere in your e-mail so we
can't respond in private.  All I get is that noreply stuff.
As I age I hate to dust!  Wait, I've always hated to dust.  I love trophies
I can use.  As much of an honor placing at the national is, I think a
ribbon should suffice or a very small trophy for class placements.  A
couple of weeks ago I won spray bottles at shows in California.  Love
them!  They were partially filled with jelly beans too!

Of course if any of my dogs go GV or GVX I will make room for and DUST that
trophy!

CandyZ

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 10:23 AM, Peg Kurz <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> 2nd try
>
> Need input from all the Shepherd people As trophy chair for the national I
> need to know what the majority of people want for trophies Do you want
> something to shine and clean or something usable such as wind chimes --or
> pillows or tote bags? All ideas are welcome. Also are 2nd 3rd and 4th place
> trophies important to everyone.

> POST is Copyrighted 2014.  All material remains the property of the
> original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS
> of any kind are permitted without prior permission of the original author
> AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
>
> Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post.  This group
> and its administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions
> expressed in any post.

> PROSECUTED.

> http://showgsd.org/mail.html

CandyZ
www.candiasgsd.com
Home of BIM BISS Sel.Ex.GCH.Candia's Yada Yada Yada & 2012 FV CH.
Laslar-Candia's Black Bart
E-mail: candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://showgsd.org/mail.html