[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National Trophies

  • From: "Morton Goldfarb" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "janandmort@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, grnlfgsd@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 16:10:18 -0400 (EDT)

I competed at the USCA Sieger Show in St. Louis about 10 days ago and the
trophies they awarded were some of the best I have ever seen.
If interested I can get the name of the supplier for you to evaluate.
They were outstanding and very correct.
Morton

MORTON GOLDFARB,M.D. FACS
CEO ENT ASSOCIATES OF ALABAMA PC