[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National Trophies

  • From: "Michael and Linda Booker" <legatogsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 11:44:13 -0500

While we are talking trophies....

Please note:  the contact information for me in the advance brochure is
INCORRECT.  Obedience trophy donations should come to:

Linda Booker
474 Donaldson Road
Calhoun, LA 71225
Phone -- 318 623 9402

PLEASE, please, please.... I have 46 trophies still needing sponsors.  :o
Thank you to the clubs who have stepped up so far, and to Dalene McIntire.
Class placements are 50, 40, 30 and 20.  Special awards are 35, High in
Trial is 125, and High Combined (Obedience Victor) is 450.... but *any*
amount is appreciated.

Linda
Legato German Shepherds...and...
Stormy Sch3 IPO3 CDX RE