[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National Flight's

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 21:51:33 EDT

are you ladies planning on stream video from the bus?  you could  charge
for that and pay for the bus...I am good for $10.....LOL

In a message dated 4/29/2010 9:22:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I have a  friend that has a CDL I bet we could pay her to drive us back. I
wonder  if they would just rent the bus. :0) Lord this sounds like way too
much  fun.  She is also good the GSd's and traveled with 2 big ones for
several  years.  Humm I am going to have to check this out a little more. OK
girls  where do we meet? Jo the CDL girl lives in Oregon. Maybe we could rent
there  and head south do a pick up in Northern Cal. and then one in southern
Cal Hit  the 10 and head where ever we are going. We could do a stop over
here in  Chandler and then off to the show.
If there were any Washington gals that  wanted to join us they would have
to get down to Oregon and board the bus  there.
I wonder if we could make this work??

We could take our  computer, we might have to steal Evan, he can be our
token male :0) He can  type and think at the same time. amazing!!!
Terry the  tourist

________________________________
From: Kim  Schooley <kimbergsd@xxxxxxx>
To: "pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx"  <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"  <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National  Flight's
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 16:57:55 -0700

Sounds like a plan to  me:-)

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 29, 2010, at 11:50 PM, "Paula  Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hey,  Terry!!
>
> Count me in!!  We will terrorize old Route  66.................and
> get our kicks, too, eh??
>
>  Kim will bring the Mimosas, I'll bring the Ultra w/Lime, Erin will
> bring the Margaritas, Debbie will supply the RV refrigerator  filled
> with Bud Lite and Baked Chicken, Sheryl will supply the  JD, oh, and
> you will have to drive, of course!!   :-)
>
> See you soon.
>
> Paula
>
> Home  of Best in Show, Multi-Group Winning, GSDCA Dual Title Award
>  Recipient, AKC JAM/AOE, International and American Champion Asgard
> Harley Davidson v Plamark, HT, PT, CGC, TC, HIC, OFA (Hips,  Elbows,
> Heart & Thyroid) DNA tested clear of the long-coat  factor.

Penny  Stock Jumping 2000%
Sign up to the #1 voted penny stock newsletter for free  today!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/4bda25fd7f92125bcadst03duc
OST  is Copyrighted 2009.  All material remains the property of the
any
kind  are permitted without prior permission of the original author AND of

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org