[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National Flights?

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <marhaven@xxxxxxx>, <beth0024@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <hartten@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <fellswayshepherds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 19:12:14 -0700

I now have my first Frontier flight behind me and must say it went pretty
smooth. Trouble is, when going to Houston I had to go up to Denver, take
another plane down to Houston. It was not bad. Friendly people, clean and
fairly roomy inside, each seat has its own TV screen, or rent a movie for
$5,-.
I only had 35 minutes between planes on the way back with my dog and would
not get on until I knew my dog was on board. They made a special point to
tell me that she was, and then I boarded myself. It was a good deal money
wise, too. I'd be willing to do it again next year for the National.
Lee