[ SHOWGSD-L ] National Brags

  • From: myra shear <shearmy1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 13:53:31 -0700 (PDT)

A very successful National for Oh-My.
First, BIF Clementine of Oh-My (Sel. Exc.
 Ch. Lindenhill's Vinnie the Viper x Sel. Ch. Cherry Crush of Oh-My) went 4th
American Bred Bitch in a large, quality filled class.  Clementine was a crowd
favorite, and I was touched by the support she received as well as the many
fine comments on this up and coming young bitch.  Thanks to Kent Boyles for his
terrific handling of Clem and to
 judge Rita Sandell for the placing.  Special thanks to Mike and Sheila Metz
for their help in getting Clem ready for her National debut, taking her in and
treating her as one of their own.

Then on Saturday, Ch. Goodfella of Oh-My ("Oscar" x Sel. Exc. Ch. Do Si Do of
Oh-My) received the coveted Select Excellent title.  Thanks to that California
handler, Bill Basu, who did a great job handling Geno (and me) for the very
first time.  I also wish to express my gratitude to Ileana Nogueras for
 her help in grooming Geno and to Darlene Cliff for her assistance in double
handling.  And of course, my appreciation to Ed Barritt for the award in such a
competitive and beautiful class of male specials.

Finally, I recently learned that Sel. Ch. Cherry Crush of Oh-My is the #7
Futurity/Maturity Dam for 2011.  How rewarding it is to now add "producer" to
Cherry's resume to go along with her brilliant show career.  2011 has certainly
been a good year for me with very limited showing.