[ SHOWGSD-L ] National Brags

  • From: "Tina" <classact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "CH GSD list" <ChGSDs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "GSD list" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 15:19:08 -0400

First I'd like to say thank you to our board who did a great job this
year!!!!!! The pizza party & BBQ were awesome. You all should be very proud.
Thanks also to the Fasanos & Beccias for hosting a great party. It was a good
time had by all.
Now on to my brags---
Brag #1-I'm so proud to be able to say that my "Zander" is now Sel Exc Ch
Aramist's Zillion Dollar Guy (GVX Ivana x Sel Ch Titanic). It is my first
select & I still am so very excited. I keep looking at that awesome ribbon
hanging in our family room & not believing it is here in my home. Thank you
very much to Helen Franklin for awarding Zander this honor. And to Leslie &
Donna who always give it their all with conditioning, grooming, doubling &
presenting not just for my boy, but for all the dogs entrusted to them- thank
you is not enough for what you do!!!! It is because of you that I have the
privilege of owning such a quality dog as Zander. All I can say is to know you
is to love you & I do!!!
Brag #2-- This one still brings tears to my eyes.  My boy Ch "Spencer" made Mom
very very proud by placing 2nd in the 7-9 Veteran class to the one & only
Alvinnnn. I can't believe he's a Veteran already but he showed me he still
loves the ring & can still make it happen. He will always be my baby boy. Thank
you to Jamie Walker for recognizing Spencer & for your wonderful comments. And
of course to Spencer's best bud in the ring-Jeff Pyle. You two still have that
connection after all these years. You & Spencer are truly a "class act" Thanks
also go to Spencer's other buddy, groomer & doubler- Sean Bragg who managed to
keep Spence's mind off of where Mom was. You too are the best.

It was great seeing everyone. Thanks to all for their ringside support. We look
forward to next year.

Tina B.

Tina Bogdanich
Class Act Shepherds
BISS Am/Can Ch Adelhund's Class Act (Spencer), TC, OFA, DNA; Frankenhaus I'm A
Believer, TC, OFA H&E; Res BIF/BOM Bodega's Grace of Aramist, TC; BISS Sel Exc
Ch Aramist's Zillion Dollar Guy (Zander), OFA H&E; BIM Am Ch/Can Sel Jantar's
China Lake of Witmer (Chyna); Class Act's Livin on a Prayer of Aramist;
Joelle's Golddigger of Jeseffan & Ch Bee Gee's Pick Me of Angel BIM at the
Rainbow Bridge. Gone but never forgotten.