[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National Brags!!!

  • From: Nikirie98@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 06:50:39 EST

Now that I am home, I can post the amazing brags from my very 1st National!
My boy Nikiree's Summer Premiere (aka Emmett) was awarded the honor of
Futurity Victor from the very well respected judge Debbie Hokkanen!  A HUGE
HUGE
thank you to Debbie for picking our boy out of the wonderful group of dogs that
were there competing from across the country!  To my co-owner, Marilyn Smith -
you are such a wonderful person and I couldn't have wished for a better
co-owner than you!  To Leslie for her expert handling job with our stubborn
young
boy - she did an awesome job!  To the crowd for their ring support, you guys
are
amazing!  That was Tuesday - now on to Wednesday
The 9-12 puppy bitch class - my girl Nikiree's League of Her Own was selected
1st in a large class of quality bitches!  I couldn't believe that my 1st
National was going like this.  Dottie is a repeat breeding of big brother
Emmett
and is definitely following in his footsteps.  Again a HUGE, HUGE Thanks to
Debbie Hokkanen for finding my girl!  To Ariel Cassista for her wonderful
handling job with Dottie!  You two make a great team!  And to the crowd for
their
support in the classes and for Best Pup;py competition.  I couldn't believe the
noise in the arena when she went around!  It was awesome to hear!  And even
though BP was not in the cards, she showed her little heart out and that is all
can ask of her!
So that was my first National - Not bad for a very small person from New
Hampshire who loves her dogs, and loves to show them off!  I met alot of great
people in North Carolina and everyone was so nice.  Hope to see you all again
next year in St. Louis!
Emmett is owned by myself and Marilyn Smith, Dottie is owned by me and both
dogs were bred by me!  I am so, so proud of both of them!!  Now, Emmetts
Futurity Victor ribbon is going on my front door and I am going back to bed to
get
some much needed sleep. lol  Cngrats to all the winners at the national - I
hope you had as much fun as I did!
Still on high from the Nationals here in NH!!!

Karen

Nikiree Shepherds
We Have Emmett puppies!!!
Can Ch Nikirees Midnight Mayhem TC, OFA
2005 FV Nikirees Summer Premiere OFA prelim
Brown Hill's Jell-O TC, HIC, OFA
Willow Hill's Your Wish Is Granted TC, OFA
Nikirees League Of Her Own