[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: : 'National

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ELG440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 23:08:16 -0400

I heard by using Purina, no one else could sponsor us.  I doubt Purina
would be allowed to be involved.

Evan  L.Ginsburg
_Click here: 2014  GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE_
(http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/)
_Click here: GSD Youth  Recognition Fund_
(http://www.dogshowjuniors.com/jindex.html)
Click here:  Welcome to Asgard's German Shepherds

In a message dated 10/27/2014 6:56:06 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Evan,

I don't know exactly what Purina cost but the old list  of figures I  have
for Purina indicates around $7000.00 as the  minimum.  The $12,500 is
probably the figure for the National  sponsorship contract we have with
Purina.
They support our  National and the Futurity system every  year.

Tish

In a  message dated 10/27/2014 8:02:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I have  gotten so many  answers. I was told the grounds were free. Then I
was told we  paid  only $7,000.  Then I was told the club was given $12,500
from   Purina. I am sure there is an answer, and some board member  knows.

It  is interesting, but not essential that I know. But, it  would be nice
have  an official  response.

Evan