[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Need some help from the National

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 09:01:44 -0400

Definitely a LOVELY statue for the Bob Hamilton award. I have no idea
if/when that was discontinued, I remember admiring Jennifer Breault's but have
seen them much more recently.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd Champions
visit http://www.pinehillgsds.com/

In a message dated 10/27/2014 8:53:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Didn't  someone used to give cash to whoever won Best Puppy as a "breeder
of the year"  award? I think it was a substantial check and what happened to
the Joan Ford  trophy?  Did I miss that presentation.  Also wasn't there a
trophy,  (other than what I pay for), for the Best Junior?  I think it was
the Bob  Hamilton Award.

Also, would someone give me the name of the Junior  Handler who won?  I had
to miss the dinner.  White Castle was  calling me.  I also need her address
so I can set up a Trust account in a  bank for her so when she turns 18 she
will get the money.

If anyone  knows who happened to the fund that was to go to the Juniors
from the raffle,  let me know. I know I made a substantial purchase, so I
assume there was some  money from that.

Evan