[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National

  • From: "Theresa-GSD Stolz-Scenecrest Farm" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 17:53:12 -0700

Depends as there is no route I can take with not going near Chicago or St Louis.

I like I-57 over I-55 so connect with 55 by way of 70 as this the way I always
went to
my Horse National in OK.  The time you arrive for smooth travel depends on time
of day in Chicago
and St Louis.  St Louis has always been when of my favorite cities but maybe
because I spent
so much time there.  I loved riding the street cars as a child but
unfortunately they are now
gone. I saw my first German Shepherds as a small child in St Louis visiting my
great aunt.

Theresa
scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx

 Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National
  Date: Friday, October 3, 2014, 7:52 PM

 If you make it to the
 arch you went WAY too far!  LOL
 Molly

 ---- Original
 Message ----
 From: Carolyn Martello <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

We drive 3
 days with all the same excitement and hopes
 of seeing some incredible quality German
 Shepherd Dogs
 as every beginner!
 Can't wait to see the Purina Grounds and
 the arena and
 surrounding area and people we
 care about.  We'll know
 we're
 there when we see "The
 Arch".   <G>

 We leave at O DARK HUNDRED tomorrow!! See
 Y'ALL in St. Louis!!

 Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 www.marhaven.com

http://showgsd.org/mail.html