[ SHOWGSD-L ] My bad

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 18:53:45 EDT

I always wanted to use the phrase, "my bad" and now I have. I also want to
use the word "Dude" but every time I do, it sounds stupid.

Yesterday for the first time I goofed. I wrote a letter to Kathy Steen, and
was holding it in my lap-top to print out and send to her when I got back
home.  Some how, this evil machine sent it to the List. I am sorry, it was a
personal  letter to Kathy, and I did not mean it to go to everyone.

I try not to express those things in public, and while I guess I didn't  mean
to hide my thoughts, it was not my intention to burden anyone else with it.
I do apologize for that mistake.

I do hope that if it bothered anyone, they were able to delete it, it was  my
bad.

Evan
_Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together