[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: My bad

  • From: Sheila Lieberman <sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 18:12:48 -0700 (PDT)

And, Evan, you don't have the luxury of backspacing and correcting yourself at
a dog show doing a play by play, no time!!!

  Give this hard working man a break, especially the ladies, after all he is
getting close to womanly muli-tasking!!!!!!
  Sheila
ELG440@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 4/8/06 4:55:15 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
jhelee929@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Didn't you see his typing? He can make letters appear in words that have
never been there before and make them dissappear when they are supposed to
be there! He's good!

I guess I should explain. Often when I am typing I cannot see the screen, as
it is outside in sunlight. More often than not, someone is talking to me, and
I am responding, while I type. Then I have to announce a class, and most of
the time, I keep on typing. I like to get it sent before everyone leaves the
ring, and today I did so.

Everyone seems to forgive me my errors, except for Paul who laughs at me.

I do make a lot of mistakes, but that is true of my life as well.

Evan (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come together

POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original

Sheila of Miami
Mernydex GSD's
Loving Obedience Dog Training

Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone  calls to 30+ countries for just 2¢/min
with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.