[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Much of I94/I90 Closed in Southern Wisconsin

  • From: "Valerie Harrington" <vharrington@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jessica MacMillan" <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 13:12:59 -0500

Thanks for the update, this refers to the stretch of 90/94 between Madison
WI and Baraboo WI .

Big Bend WI (site of the Midwest Fut/Mat) is located near Waukesha WI, just
off of I-43 (southwest of Milwaukee).  I'm going to check and see what
highway conditions are coming from Illinois.

Valerie Harrington
vharrington@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
EarthLink Revolves Around You.

Interstate 94/Interstate 90 and all the side roads along that stretch are
closed due to currently rising floodwaters....

> For more information, go to www.kare11.com
>
> The article has some alternate routes, but it really appears to me that
WIDot doesn't want people on the roads anywhere in that area...

> Please be careful going to the Futurity/Maturity....
>
> My youngster is going with her breeder/co-owners.. Maybe I should send my
canoe with too.
> Jess M.Paisley Dals (www.paisleydals.com)& The Shepherd Girls (Simmie,
CGC, TDI, TC, HIC & Pepper, HIC)Member of: DCA, GSDCA & GTCDC
> Now you can invite friends from Facebook and other groups to join you on
Windows Live? Messenger. Add now.