[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Much of I94/I90 Closed in Southern Wisconsin

  • From: beth riese <kaholligsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 13:05:44 -0700 (PDT)

Here are a few websites as to some of the closed roads
in southern WI. Probably some people will run into
trouble traveling down 90/94 from either St. Paul/Eau
Claire or La Crosse. I traveled 94 back from Eau
Claire Wed. afternoon, and the water was just a few
inches from flooding the interstate.

WI DOT closed I-39N & I90/94 W at US 151 (Exit 135)
near the Baraboo River. Also I90/94 E at WIS 82, I-39
S at WIS 82, and I94 W by Johnson Creek.

CTH U in Waukesha county between CTH ES to CTH I is
also closed. I believe this is the same U that the
club show site is on, but the closure is North of the
club on the other side of Hwy U.

http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/travel/incident-alerts.htm

http://www.nbc15.com/home/headlines/19523869.html

Please be careful and give yourself plenty of extra
travel time for different routes.

Beth Riese
Home of: -Group Winning CH. Hadori's Amanda OFA
-Northwinds Go For it Kaholli CD, RN, CGC OFA