[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bliz1998@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 14:06:20 -0400

  The best raincoat I ever had in my life was a PGR from the Army-Navy
store...one of these days I'll find another one.  Anyway, I put it on one
day after it had been hanging in the hallway for months (no rain, no
raincoat needed).........and when I put my hand in my pocket, I encountered
a great lump of moldy, fuzzy liver.
   Of course I had to wash out the whole pocket...yuck.
On the other hand, I've left liver in coat and jacket pockets for a season
and nothing happened to it except it became like a rock.   I guess the moldy
piece in the PGR was because the PGR is rubber................
      Peggy