[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Moving forward, correctly

  • From: cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: f.fasano@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 08:45:44 -0700

 Because of the limited time available after the BOD meeting, I recommend
youproceed with the election until we know differently, encouraging everyone
to vote and supplying those who have not received their ballots with
additional ones sent FEDEX overnight. The Executive Committee can make this
decision. Cyndy