[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Moving forward, correctly

  • From: "Margery Golant" <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <acorreia1043@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <InquestGSD@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'showgsd-l'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 22:40:18 -0400

Can you spell S-T-A-L-L  ??

Funny how quiet it gets whenever anyone asks questions....

Here are a few more:

Why is Bill calling Election Services instead of Sharon ?
Why are Election Services speaking to Bill and NOT to Sharon ?  What have
they been told about speaking to Sharon and by whom ?
WHAT has Bill discussed with Election Services and what are their responses
?
If there have been no responses, why not ?
WHY does no one give any answers to these questions ?

A phone call to find these things out takes 10 minutes.  What happens when
we learn that there are no ballots that are unidentifiable ?

The stall and the maneuver are obvious, the motive is becoming obvious as
well.

  _____

From: "Cyndy Davis" <cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>