[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Mothers and Daughters

  • From: TRocknroll@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 12:03:41 EST

Yes, you misunderstood.  After the bitches were separated and put in
different areas the owner went to check on one of the bitches and she was still
 in a
frenzy and got the owner pretty good.  Since the owner has five  children,
they did not feel they could not chance the bitch turning on the  children for
no reason.  I feel it could have all been avoided NOT  putting the bitches
together to begin with. JMO  I know it is a lot more  work to give them all
individual time, BUT, it you aren't willing to put in the  time and love, don't
own
them! Would you like to know how I really feel.  LOL

Terry & Larry Rock
FaithRock German Shepherds
58877 Ward  Drive
St. Helens, OR 97051
314.494.4110 Cell
Home  of Newest CH FaithRock Caralonqed "Ruby" Queen, TC, CHIC

In a message dated 2/8/2007 8:49:11 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, DOGSRLUV
writes:

In a message dated 2/8/2007 8:43:45 AM Pacific Standard Time,
TRocknroll@xxxxxxx writes:

So bad that one of the  girls
was in such a frenzy and  didn't come out of it when the owner came to  check
on
her and bit  the owner.  Needless to say, that unfortunate incident  sent the

girl to the rainbow bridge before her time.
That is so sad.  People put two bitches together and then if a fight  breaks
out and you get bit trying to break up, you put the dog  down? Maybe I
misunderstood and maybe this was way after the fact  so but if this was
breaking up
the fight, I have a problem with this  decision.  Sometimes I think the owners
should be put  down......Unfortunately to many people do not have good enough
dog skills to  tell when things are starting to go bad between two bitches.
And there  is nothing worse than a bitch fight....

Deb