[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Mothers and Daughters

  • From: "Cyndy Davis" <cyndyinseattle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: grnram415@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 23:10:21 -0800

I don't let same sex dogs run together. And I never let the Papillon run
with the GSDs unsupervised, although she does appear to be ALPHA and could
run under the kennel building or get on top of the dog house if she felt
threatened. LOL

Awards®   http://movies.msn.com/movies/oscars2007/?icid=ncoscartagline2