[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Most Embarassing Moments

  • From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 09:38:18 -0800

This is a very cute thread Diane, lol...I can picture the huge hose and you
trying to show..lolol  I feel your pain.
I had a similar "most embarrassing" at the San Diego specialty a couple of
years ago.
Being behind the scenes grooming and warming up dogs (and chasing Hunter and
helping Kaitlyn) generally means that shorts or blue jeans are the uniform
of the day.....
We had a really nice group of bitches, and one of my favorites, a lovely
sable had won her class...Ken also had a senior bitch in Winners...
I was recruited to take the sable girl in, never mind the jeans and
non-handling attire.
We went around, and the jeans were rather large in the waist, so they would
slide , step by step as I ran with the pretty girl.   I tried pulling my tee
shirt down...I tried holding my jeans up with one hand and the leash with
the other...running.  I had the occasional  good natured comment from
ringside about my tattoo on my lower back, and about the sparkling heart on
my undies   My face flushed red hot, lol.
Stacking was almost as bad, kneel, and well, it was very breezy across my
lower back..lol.
I struggled and laughed, and the most patient Jamie Walker watched this,
along with others.
Evan, knight in shining armor.. finally came to my rescue, and removed his
own belt and tossed it to me in the ring...
THANK YOU EVAN!!
I was able to run around the ring, without any further revealing, hahahah,
and yes to top it off that pretty sable girl went WB for a Major.
Jamie was kind enough not to point out what a sight it was, for which I am
eternally grateful. lololol.
Kathy
http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com
PUP-DATED:   JAN 19, 2008
HOME OF:

CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle

WE SUPPORT DRUG AND DYE TESTING