[ SHOWGSD-L ] Missouri - Alert! Immediate Action Needed!!

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 12:02:55 -0700

Missouri - Alert! Immediate Action Needed!!
We need all concerned Missouri residents to contact their state senators
ASAP in
support of HJR86. If you don't know who your state senator is, go to:

http://www.senate.mo.gov/LLookup/Leg_Lookup.aspx

http://tinyurl.com/27jxc44

If you don't live in Missouri but know someone that does, please pass
this on to
them whether they own dogs, cats, or livestock. HJR86 preserves our
right to
have our animals without the interference of animal rights groups.

Permission given to forward.

CathyM