[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDC of the Pacific NW

  • From: "Kathaleen Strong" <inflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 11:15:26 -0700

We are pleased to announce that the GSDC of the Pacific Northwest will be
holding 2 back-to-back Specialty Shows June 19 & 20, 2010 along with a new
event -- a GSDC of America Regional Specialty show.  We're proud to be the
first club to be hosting one of these regional shows, and thank the GSDCA
for allowing us the opportunity to provide additional opportunites for us to
show our dogs!

Yes!  That's right 3 shows over 2 days!  If things go as we hope, that's 3
chances at majors each side in 2 days - so Enter Often!

Also -- We have a NEW SHOW SITE.  Just minutes from Sea-Tac International
Airport, at Van Doren's Landing Park.

GSDC of the Pacific Northwest
Saturday, June 19, 2010  ~ Event # 2010450901
Morning Specialty Show
Judge:  Mr. Robert Slay

German Shepherd Dog Club of America Regional Specialty
Saturday, June 19, 2010  ~ Event #2010009335
Afternoon Specialty Show
Judge:  Mr. Kenneth Tank

GSDC of the Pacific Northwest
Sunday, June 20, 2010 ~ Event # 2010450902
Specialty Show
Judge:  Mrs. Chris Walkowicz

? Show Information http://www.gsdcpacnw.org/2010shows.html
? Premium List http://www.gsdcpacnw.org/2010PremiumList.pdf
? Entry Form http://www.gsdcpacnw.org/entryform2010web.pdf

Questions?? Email:  entries@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Online Entries will be up and available shortly.

Kathaleen Strong
President
GSDC of the Pacific NW, Inc.
entries@xxxxxxxxxxxxx