[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Massachusetts Client Looking for Dog

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Pinehillgsds" for DMARC)
  • To: stormy435@xxxxxxxxx, djmackey127@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 07:42:24 -0400

I think the inquiry was for rescue. Rescue uses words like "adoption fees"
and when they sell you the crate and first bag of dog food you're close to
or over $500.

Kathy Salvucci, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions

visit _http://www.pinehillgsds.com/

In a message dated 10/14/2015 7:53:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
stormy435@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Adoption fee????

Adopt?

When did we start using those words for selling and buying.

Storm

On Oct 14, 2015, at 4:48 PM, Diana Mackey <

_ (http://www.pinehillgsds.com/) _djmackey127@gmail.com_
(mailto:djmackey127@xxxxxxxxx) _> wrote:_ (http://www.pinehillgsds.com/)

I received a call from an older gentleman in Lanesborough, Massachusetts
looking to adopt a male GSD. He is looking for a dog between 6 months and 2
years, preferably with AKC registration (limited fine). He is willing to
pay an adoption fee of $500.00.

Please no coated dogs.

Please email me privately. Thanks, Diana

Diana Mackey

http://aoire-sona-of-tuthill.com/ (http://www.pinehillgsds.com/)
Aoire Sona German Shepherds
Clinton Corners, New York
Champion Topline's Carrie Ann
​​
hampion Tuthill Abria Prima Donna of Amstar

Stormy V. Hope

(http://www.pinehillgsds.com/)

(http://www.pinehillgsds.com/)

=