[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Massachusetts Client Looking for Dog

  • From: Penny Kroh <farmdogforever@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 09:44:57 -0400

And heck, I've paid thousands to "rescue" dogs from bad situations. I'm
sure many have. It's semantics.

Penny in NC
The Farm Dog Forever
On Oct 15, 2015 9:30 AM, "Redacted sender Pinehillgsds for DMARC" <
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

My sister "adopted" a GSD/B & T hound mix last year and yes, the adoption
fee was in excess of that figure. It's called "retail rescue". Rescue
today isn't always what we used to think it was....

*Kathy Salvucci, *member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions
visit http://www.pinehillgsds.com/

In a message dated 10/15/2015 9:25:33 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rautt75@xxxxxxxxx writes:

With that fee, it is no wonder rescues have a hard time placing dogs. My
daughter can give a dog a wonderful home but cannot spare $500 up front!
So she went to a breeder and got one for free!
Anne, GA

Sent from Anne's iPad

On Oct 15, 2015, at 7:42 AM, (Redacted sender "Pinehillgsds" for DMARC) <

<http://www.pinehillgsds.com/>dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<http://www.pinehillgsds.com/>

I think the inquiry was for rescue. Rescue uses words like "adoption fees"
and when they sell you the crate and first bag of dog food you're close to
or over $500.

*Kathy Salvucci, *
*member GSDCA, DVGSDCCelebrating generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions*
visit http://www.pinehillgsds.com/

<http://www.pinehillgsds.com/>
In a message dated 10/14/2015 7:53:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
stormy435@xxxxxxxxx writes:
<http://www.pinehillgsds.com/>

Adoption fee????

Adopt?

When did we start using those words for selling and buying.

Storm

<http://www.pinehillgsds.com/>

<http://www.pinehillgsds.com/>

On Oct 14, 2015, at 4:48 PM, Diana Mackey < <http://www.pinehillgsds.com/>
djmackey127@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: <http://www.pinehillgsds.com/>
<http://www.pinehillgsds.com/>

<http://www.pinehillgsds.com/>
<http://www.pinehillgsds.com/> <http://www.pinehillgsds.com/>
I received a call from an older gentleman in Lanesborough, Massachusetts
looking to adopt a male GSD. He is looking for a dog between 6 months and 2
years, preferably with AKC registration (limited fine). He is willing to
pay an adoption fee of $500.00.

Please no coated dogs.

Please email me privately. Thanks, Diana
<http://www.pinehillgsds.com/>
<http://www.pinehillgsds.com/>
<http://www.pinehillgsds.com/>
<http://www.pinehillgsds.com/>
Diana Mackey <http://www.pinehillgsds.com/>
http://aoire-sona-of-tuthill.com/ <http://www.pinehillgsds.com/>
<http://www.pinehillgsds.com/>
Aoire Sona German Shepherds
Clinton Corners, New York
*Champion Topline's Carrie Ann *
*C ​​hampion Tuthill Abria Prima Donna of Amstar*
<http://www.pinehillgsds.com/> <http://www.pinehillgsds.com/>

<http://www.pinehillgsds.com/>
<http://www.pinehillgsds.com/> <http://www.pinehillgsds.com/>
<http://www.pinehillgsds.com/>