[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Loose & Easy

  • From: "Rockenstein, Zoa L. " <zlrockenstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx>, <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <michel.chaloux@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 12:10:20 -0600

Thank you.  This is helpful.  Are you saying that the two behaviors (GO and
move on a loose lead) are mutually exclusive?

Here is where I am having a problem, as I try to learn to tell good fronts from
faulty fronts:  When there is tension on the lead, (i.e. the dog and handler
are pulling on the lead from opposing ends), many dogs appear (at least to me)
to lift whether or not this is a structurally determined behavior.  The same
dog, on a loose lead, may display proper movement.  Can anyone help me further
with this?  I am not trying to be argumentative.  I don't know enough to argue!
LOL!!!

Dr. Zoa Rockenstein
RiverRock