[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Live Stream and DVD's

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rus99wes@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, gszym12@xxxxxxxxx, lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 17:39:01 -0500

u cant listen echo

In a message dated 1/24/2015 1:46:43 P.M. Central Standard Time,
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I was told by Frank last year, that the proposal by the  facility was that
they would stream the video for free, but in return they  would get an
exclusive right to sell the tapes.  I don't know if that  changed since last
year, maybe someone who is listening to the board meeting  would know.

That is why I didn't think Linda's work would produce  anything.  It was my
impression the decision had been made.

Evan