[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Live Stream and DVD's

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "TISHW@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx, marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 16:51:21 -0500

The Board had a contract with John Gibbons similar to the recent one  with
Bob.  John did not sell many videos (or dvds).  Then he got sick  and
decided not to do it anymore.  That's when Bob came on to do  everything.

Tish

In a message dated 1/24/2015 4:25:06 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I believe Bob had to pay The GSDCA or Pace 10% to film when  Carmen had
Pace doing the video's.

Then we had John Gibbons for a few years.  The GSDCA never paid him  so he
quit. Don't jump on this; the current BOD did not stick him.

I don't picture Bob filming again.  He is not out to harm the new  company;
Show Dogs Pros is a business.  Bob will be at The Specialty  Shows and I
think he is filming 4 Fut/Mat this year.

JMO  _Lindabankhead44@gmail.com_ (mailto:Lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx)

On Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 12:12 PM, Carolyn Martello
<_marhaven@suddenlink.net_ (mailto:marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) > wrote:

Is  there any specific rule that would not allow Bobby to video tape the
National anyway?
I understand if they don't allow him a specific spot  that they approve
of....but really...can
they  stop ME from taking film of the National?
In  the past there has always been a couple of people that would video
almost  the whole
National.      What changed?

Carolyn   _marhaven@suddenlink.net_ (mailto:marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
_www.marhaven.com_ (http://www.marhaven.com/)

On Behalf Of  Carolyn  Martello   Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: : Live  Stream
and DVD's

I  have a hunch it isn't going to save money for the  members...........<G>

Does  this mean Bobby cannot video tape at all?

Carolyn   _marhaven@suddenlink.net_ (mailto:marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
_www.marhaven.com_ (http://www.marhaven.com/)

On Behalf Of  Gary  Szymczak  Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2015 5:53  AM
To: _lindabankhead44@gmail.com_ (mailto:lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx)   Cc:
Showlist
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Live Stream and  DVD's

Really sad to hear! I can assure you, this decision  had nothing to do with
saving money.

Gary

On  Jan 24, 2015, at 7:06 AM, Linda Bankhead <_lindabankhead44@gmail.com_
(mailto:lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx) > wrote:
The BOD of directors  has made a decision.  They will be using Show Dog
Video  Pro's.

The live stream will include additional venues  such as Top 20 agility and
The Sieger Show the week prior.

The positive news is that the new company can  better serve the entire
membership and interests. There will be no cost to  The GSDCA for the service.
Members will pay Show Dog Video Pro's  direct.

_Lindabankhead44@gmail.com_ (mailto:Lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx)