[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: : Live Stream and DVD's

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gszym12@xxxxxxxxx>, <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 08:41:16 -0800

I have a hunch it isn't going to save money for the members...........<G>

Does this mean Bobby cannot video tape at all?

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com

On Behalf Of Gary Szymczak  Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2015 5:53 AM
To: lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: Showlist
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Live Stream and DVD's

Really sad to hear! I can assure you, this decision had nothing to do with
saving money.

Gary

On Jan 24, 2015, at 7:06 AM, Linda Bankhead <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The BOD of directors has made a decision.  They will be using Show Dog Video
Pro's.

The live stream will include additional venues such as Top 20 agility and The
Sieger Show the week prior.

The positive news is that the new company can better serve the entire
membership and interests. There will be no cost to The GSDCA for the service.
Members will pay Show Dog Video Pro's direct.

Lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx