[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Let's argue about vacuums!

  • From: "The Crystal Crow" <thecrystalcrow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 21:23:12 -0400

<EG>
We just got our 5th vacuum in 6 years-I had a Eureka upright, a Hoover
upright, a Kirby and two Hoover canisters-all killed in action by Jackie,
who apparently has a thing about killing vacuum cleaners. I couldn't believe
it when she murdered the Kirby, but she sucked up a wood screw and that was
it!

She just bought a Pet Hair Eraser from Bissell-it has this flippy plastic
thing that comes down and drags the dog hair out of the carpet. It works
pretty well, but I can see Jackie breaking the plastic bit off within the
first few times she uses it.

I love the fact that practically everything is bagless now, but then you
have to buy the blasted filters so you don't get to save any money.

I really miss that Kirby! Jackie also blew up my carpet steamer last
week-now you know why I'm broke!

Kristal