[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Let's argue about vacuums!

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: lfossland@xxxxxxx, Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx, Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 06:55:20 EDT

Lee, you'd be forever waking up from your nap, hearing the annoying  computer
"do-do-do-do" sound, seeing a flashing light and have to empty the
compartment.

I have a scooba (the one that wet mops) and it's a royal pain inn the  azz.

Ever wonder why you can find so many at a fraction of the cot on
e-bay/craig's list?

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
visit www.geocities.com/pinehillgsds

In a message dated 7/30/2008 12:16:10 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
lfossland@xxxxxxx writes:

Did any  of you ever heard of a ROOMBA?
One of my puppy buyers swears this is the  best. You punch in the setting and
this thing does the job all by itself,  goes from room to room and when it's
done it shuts itself off. That's  something I would need, get it started and
then lie down and take a nap,  wake up to a clean house. He said he got it on
the internet, not sure if it  was EBay or another site. It cost him a
fraction of the actual  price.
Lee F.

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.