[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: LABRADOR RETRIEVER CLUB OF THE POTOMAC 2005

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: clearjoy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 12:55:13 -0400

The spring show is at the Holiday Inn in Frederick...but all judging is
outdoors.  And I believe it's probably raining there...
it's now 200 miles from me instead of 100........but I hope to be there
for a short time on Friday.
And btw...I hope people notice...1007 individual dogs are entered at
this show.  - more than 3 times the dogs entered at the last couple of
GSDCA Nationals...and this is not a National, but a Regional specialty.
Handlers aside...Shepherds ought to be able to come close to these numbers.
Peggy