[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Killer Rabies shot!!!!

  • From: NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Anja_Heibloem-Stroud@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 00:10:46 -0500

it has nothing to do with the brand. all apprved drugs shots vaccines have a
fine print that tells you the statistical safety. nothing is 100percent safe.
most vaccines are 97percent safe that means that 3 in every one hundred animals
will have a negative reaction. most sudden deaths from vaccinations are called
anaphalactic (not sure of spelling) shock. I was horrified when i lost a puppy
in a litter fifteen minutes after a vaccination.